Labor & Social Security Law
Our experienced team provides counselling and litigation services to a wide range of clients from local entities to multinational companies in different line of businesses. We offer legal assistance to our clients for preparing labour contracts and termination notices, formation of notifications and other correspondence, compensation and reemployment cases arising out of termination of labour contracts, occupational accidents and diseases, review and revise of labour contracts under recent supreme court practices in line with their requirements.
Our services in this field includes:
- Counselling on daily matters regarding labour law
- Preparation of labour contracts
- Preparation of termination notices, notifications and mutual rescission contracts
- Cases of reemployment, labour and overtime claims, compensation
- Occupational health and safety matters
- Dispute resolution including mediation and litigation
- Counselling on social security law
- Formation of corporate policies, regulations and rules
- Adaptation of labour contracts according to Turkish law for multinational clients
- Presentations to corporate departments on Turkish Labour Law
Our employment and labour team handles everything from C-suite termination to collective bargaining negotiations.
Özatay & Akdağ, advises our clients on their daily corporate needs as they relate to employment issues. We provide legal assistance in the most complex, sensitive matters, resulting in innovative legal solutions. We also work with you to build a robust employment strategy from a legal perspective in order to minimize potential employment law related disputes.
We have been handling numerous types of employment related matters, including preparing and reviewing employment contracts, termination related assistance such as settlement and/or dispute resolution, company restructuring matters, as well as collective bargaining negotiations. We are known for resolving employment related matters timely and efficiently in favour of our clients.
- Labour and Social Security Law Compliance
- Labour and Social Security Law Disputes
Our Law Firm works in close proximity to the human resources departments of its clients, ensuring that all procedures during the employment process are conducted in compliance with legal regulations from beginning to end, and provides support in redrafting implementations of its clients for their compliance with legislation when necessary.
- Preparing drafts of collective labour agreements and managing negotiations
- Resolving termination of contracts and severance issues through litigation or settlement
- Consultancy on criminal and legal liabilities with regard to occupational accidents and diseases and conducting the required works to fulfil obligations
- Ensuring the conformity of working environments with legislation in force, especially with regard to health and safety
- Updating and/or re¬drafting employment contracts and related procedures under implementations of the Supreme Court
- Drafting reports, defence request letters, notices and notifications of termination for each occasion
- Rendering training services with regard to liabilities arising from Labour Law, Social Security Law and Unemployment Insurance Law
- Settling disputes with regard to trade union activities.